Monday, May 14, 2012

Orly Crush on You with M72 Glitz Stamping: Glitzy Daisys


So I hit the clearance section at Sally Beauty Supply. Score...some odd colors.

I found Orly Crush on You and Orly Glitz...I thought they'd be great to try with stamping together.
So...I got out my m72 plate...and used Glitz to stamp on Orly Crush on you.
This is 3 coats of Orly Crush on you...which is still very much see through...but the colors are definitely Spring/Summer bright.

I also trimmed down my nails as you can see....they were getting excessively long and I was starting to stab myself with them constantly.  This is also an easier length to play guitar or drum!!!

Dark Shadows was a hoot Friday night with my girls...there are some great movies out there to see.  Dark Shadows and Avengers.



Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. good posting about Orly Crush on You with M72 Glitz Stamping: Glitzy Daisys

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts