Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games


China Glaze...gave me all the pieces to this gorgeous FIRE design.

I started with just a plain black...I used NYC Black Lace on all my fingers.


Then I used China Glaze Hunger Games Collection in Riveting with sponging on the bottom of the nail.
Then I put the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection in Luxe & Lush on for the FIRE sparks...isn't it gorgeous!!!

So then...I wanted to try something more Hunger Games specific for my right (non-dominant hand).

I went out to Youtube and caught a video about Hunger Games by :I Have a Cupcake

So...I used China Glaze Hunger Games Collection in Hook and Line for my grey designs with a dotting tool.  Then I used white and yellow stripers to paint on the emblem.  A little more fire...my pointer!!!

And the masterpiece...if slightly out of focus...darn camera:


So I am ready...have my Hunger games shirts...nails...makeup on...and even a braid!!!

My friend Denise is going to do the Dutch braid for me that Katniss wears as soon as we get off work and before we head to the Rave Dine-In in Florence.  Can you say..."Girl's Night"?

May the odds be ever in your favour

1 comment:

  1. First mani is so gorgeous - It really looks like fire embers :] & I like your other mani too :]

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts