Monday, March 19, 2012

Natural Talent French with Cheeky Stamping dotted line


Well thank you all....for being patient over the weekend.  Spent the weekend with both my kids and so I was far too busy...to do my nails.  On Saturday night about midnight...I was up going to work on my nails...but changed my mind when my husband reminded me the 6 year old would be awake by 8am.
Fortunately...the little guy did sleep in until 9am...can you believe it?

Well...he was pretty exhausted and fell asleep on the couch on Saturday night...at 11:30 watching "The Adventures of TinTin".

So...last night...didn't have much time either...it was time to clean and do laundry to get ready for the week.  Husband mowed the lawn and we put our window A/C units in for this week's 80 degree temperatures.

So...I just put on some natural talent...and then ran a Cheeky stamp across each of my fingers. It was enough to get me through a day...but expect something fabulous tonight!!!

But first...I'll need to get some lemon juice and baking soda...to scrub at my yellowing nails.

Yup it seems that all these dark colors, especially the green polishes...have started to turn my nails a little yellow.  So I'm going to mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with 2 tbsp of baking soda and scrub my nails tonight.  I'll take a picture of the natural nail before and after to show you if it works!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts