Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whitening Treatment DIY and Movie Week: Transformers

So...I promised to show you before and after attempts at DIYNail Whitening.

So...I mixed up a bowl of the scrub...1 part lemon juice...2 parts baking soda:

My nails before:


So I applied the treatment...and wasn't that happy with the results...so then I scrubbed the nails with some hydrogen peroxide.

I was much happier with the results after a scrub with hydrogen peroxide.

So..then I wanted to start out this week...and make it Movie week.

So...for our first day of movie week:


I started by using the new China Glaze Hunger Games color: Stone Cold...then I got out my QA4 plate...and did silver stamping .

As a topcoat...I didn't want to use a glossy coat...so I used my new Nails Inc Westminster Bridge...which is a clear matte.

The final look...I think works great...for Transformers!
  

I'm so excited about Hunger Games coming out Friday...so expect a nail design this week for that...but before I get to Friday's Hunger Games design...what should I do tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts