Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who the Shrek Are You with M4 Stamping in Black and some Green Ocean Glitter



This weekend was definitely busy.  I didn't have much time for nail art.  So...tonight I've taken most of the night and done the work.

I started with a base coat of course...then on to OPI Who the Shrek Are you....I then put some Sinful Colors Call you later green glitter on.  Then a little fast dry top coat. Gave that a few minutes.  Then some stamping in black using Konad M4 plate....then topped it off with Sinful Colors Green Ocean.
A fun little green look for my green week...with 2 coats of top coat to finish.  The Green Ocean is a pretty cool glitter...the glitter is holographic in different lights.

Hope you all had a fun week and are ready to get back to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts