Thursday, April 19, 2012

Llarowe: Ludurana Aurora Boreal with Black Stamping

So...the nails seem to be getting shorter and shorter.  I've acquired the curse of split nails.

Even though I've cuticle creamed them, been taking vitamins and fish oil, my nails seem to acquired the curse of splitting.

My thumbnail split in a new spot this afternoon and this morning while dressing, my middle finger on my right hand lost a big hunk of nail off the corner.

I'm hoping this is the last of these catastrophes for a while...but cross your fingers for me.

Today...my Llarowe arrived.  I was soo excited to see my buys...I had to just try one out tonight.

So...Ludurana Aurora Boreal it is...I just love the shimmer and changes in the color in the light.  To make it  even more interesting...I added black stamping for RA-106 plate.

Let me know what you think:



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts