Thursday, April 12, 2012

MichelTangelo....BIG MISTAKE

Hi friends...well I had a busy evening.  I stopped at Sally and at Walgreens...got a few polishes!

One of my scores was FingerPaints Michel Tangelo.

So...I put that on...with China Glaze Matte Magic on the tips. Didn't like it that much...so added a line of gold.  Just am not impressed with the polish...would have been better if I'd just left it as MichelTangelo.

So....I got to use...my other...purchase tonight from the clearance bin at Walgreens.

A Big Mistake eraser!



So... I think I will use this MichelTangelo a different way another time.

So tonight's purchases.

Finger Paints MichelTangelo
Finger Paints Tangerine Tint
Finger Paints Leonardo Vin-Pink (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Sinful Colors Neptune
Sinful Colors Cinderella
Sally Hansen Xtreme 440 In the Spotlight (Long Long Glitter)
Sally Hansen Xteme 140 Rockstar Pink

Yellow Stopper
ASP Whitening Paste
Nail Cleaning Brush

Had to buy Cinderella after I saw it online today!

So...not too expensive night with deals at Sally and Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts