Monday, February 20, 2012

Fat Tuesday - Mardi Gras design

Well...it is President's day...but tomorrow is Fat Tuesday.

So...that means a mardi gras nail design.

Materials Used:

OPI Purple with a Purpose
OPI The "It" Color
OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise
OPI Gold Shatter


So I started with the yellow "It" Colour...and painted the whole nail after applying my OPI Nail Envy as my base coat.  Then a painted a diagonal part of the nail the purple color.  Next I very carefully added another triangular area with the turquoise.  I put on a top coat...then I tried to add BM08 crown with gold Konad special nail color using my stamping kit.  Did not go well...so I used my backup plan of the gold shatter.  So below...is the outcome


In my ottlite so you can see it better.  It does look pretty good...even if it was an epic fail on the gold crowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts