Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A little bit of stamping



I used the nail envy as a base...then Wet n Wild Megalast On a Trip for the purple.  Then Konad special polish with my latest acquisition Red Angel RA-101 plate.  Then a little OPI top coat...with some Tips cuticle oil.  Stamping was pretty good...except my pinky got smudged.  A little cleanup and it should look better.  The thumb has a little curved tear shape rhinestone...my first playing with the rhinestones too.

I also...did a little dollar store shopping tonight.

Then inspiration hit...CVS.  I went a little wild on their Spoiled collection:

But first stop...Wet n Wild Wild Shine




Then organized my new Red Angel plates into...tiny photo albums.



Well...I hope you like a sneak peek at tomorrow's polish.  Fat Tuesday has been great...but I'm actually going to try to get to bed before 11 tonight and catch up on some much needed sleep.

If you have any ideas...something I should try....just comment and I'll see what I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts