Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pink sponging and glitter with white flowers


Well friends, tonight I had a friend join me for our nail blog.  My friend Kelly joined me and we decided to try a design we got off a Youtube nail tutorial by Luvable nails.  

 The first coat was an OPI bubble bath.  Then we sponged on OPI Pink Friday, then the dark pink is Revlon Sweet Tart.  The glitter coat is Forever 21's Love & Beauty clear sparkle.   The white flower was done using the dotting tool with OPI Alpine snow.  Then Kelly decided on the green flower centers.  Of course we used OPI natural nail base coat and Beauty Secrets fast dry top coat.  We think it turned out great, hope you all like it.

Special thanks to Kelly for letting me play with her nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts