Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's night

Well went with my buddy Kelly to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner.  Then headed over and caught the only showing tonight of "This Means War".  Loved it...Chelsea Handler was a blast...and Chris Pine...yikes he's hot.  So my other friend Heather told me we had to wear pink tomorrow for the Xavier Women's Basketball game.  I have a pink shirt with black dashed stripe at the collar...so I came up with this.  Here is to a new try!

Excuse the dry skin...too much nail polish remover the past few days...and my cuticle oil is on my bedside table next to my snoring husband...so I'll put it on when I go to bed.  Note to self:  More cuticle oil...and let stripes dry better before top coat.  
Basecoat:  OPI Nail Envy
Pink:  Revlon Fuchsia Fever (Target Clearance for $2.76)
Black: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 28 Black Out
Top Coat:Beauty Secrets Fast Finish

I THINK THIS ALSO COUNTS FOR PINK WEDNESDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts